2DJGAME! NOVO

標題: 节奏非常好的一首歌!-You’ll always be mine [打印本頁]

作者: 灰道    時間: 2009-02-09 20:29
標題: 节奏非常好的一首歌!-You’ll always be mine
You'll always be mine
I really don't know what to do i really don't know how to say how much i really love you now i think about it everyday i still cant wait to hold you girl and i still want you here in my world coz i know that we are meant to be forever u know that i 'll always be there for u i like waking up in the morning,baby looking at ur pretty face knowing that u'll always be mine and i like holding u in my arms at night underneath da moonlight knowing that u'll always be mine i like kissing u while u'r sleeping,BB whispering i love u,girl knowing that u'll always be mine and i like waking up to ur pretty smile touching ur soft skin knowing that u'll always be mine be mine(repeat) i love the smell of ur perfume i love those sexy clothes u wear and every little things u do just make me wanna be with u i still cant wait to hold u girl and i still want you here in my world coz i know that we are meant to be forever u know that i 'll always be there for u i like waking up in the morning,baby looking at ur pretty face knowing that u'll always be mine and i like holding u in my arms at night underneath da moonlight knowing that u'll always be mine i like kissing u while u'r sleeping,BB whispering i love u,girl knowing that u'll always be mine and i like waking up to ur pretty smile touching ur soft skin knowing that u'll always be mine dont have to worry about those tears falling down ur eyes dont have to worry about no secrets,i wont tell u lies dont hve to be ashamed,just tall me girl what's deep inside no i wont ever let go,i'll make it alright i still cant wait to hold u girl and i still want you here in my world coz i know that we are meant to be forever u know that i 'll always be there for u i like waking up in the morning,baby looking at ur pretty face knowing that u'll always be mine and i like holding u in my arms at night underneath da moonlight knowing that u'll always be mine i like kissing u while u'r sleeping,BB whispering i love u,girl knowing that u'll always be mine and i like waking up to ur pretty smile touching ur soft skin knowing that u'll always be mine be mine(repeat)
I really don't know what to do i really don't know how to say how much i really love you now i think about it everyday i still cant wait to hold you girl and i still want you here in my world coz i know that we are meant to be forever u know that i 'll always be there for u i like waking up in the morning,baby looking at ur pretty face knowing that u'll always be mine and i like holding u in my arms at night underneath da moonlight knowing that u'll always be mine i like kissing u while u'r sleeping,BB whispering i love u,girl knowing that u'll always be mine and i like waking up to ur pretty smile touching ur soft skin knowing that u'll always be mine be mine(repeat) i love the smell of ur perfume i love those sexy clothes u wear and every little things u do just make me wanna be with u i still cant wait to hold u girl and i still want you here in my world coz i know that we are meant to be forever u know that i 'll always be there for u i like waking up in the morning,baby looking at ur pretty face knowing that u'll always be mine and i like holding u in my arms at night underneath da moonlight knowing that u'll always be mine i like kissing u while u'r sleeping,BB whispering i love u,girl knowing that u'll always be mine and i like waking up to ur pretty smile touching ur soft skin knowing that u'll always be mine dont have to worry about those tears falling down ur eyes dont have to worry about no secrets,i wont tell u lies dont hve to be ashamed,just tall me girl what's deep inside no i wont ever let go,i'll make it alright i still cant wait to hold u girl and i still want you here in my world coz i know that we are meant to be forever u know that i 'll always be there for u i like waking up in the morning,baby looking at ur pretty face knowing that u'll always be mine and i like holding u in my arms at night underneath da moonlight knowing that u'll always be mine i like kissing u while u'r sleeping,BB whispering i love u,girl knowing that u'll always be mine and i like waking up to ur pretty smile touching ur soft skin knowing that u'll always be mine be mine(repeat)

下载地址:http://stream.8box.cn/upload/39/81239.mp3
作者: w地球人    時間: 2009-02-18 20:27
呵呵,我是第一个,下下听听。

歡迎光臨 2DJGAME! NOVO (https://bbs4.2djgame.net/HOME/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5