2DJGAME! NOVO

標題: How to enjoy galgame in English-speaking culture? [打印本頁]

作者: kosiverlar    時間: 2016-11-25 20:11
標題: How to enjoy galgame in English-speaking culture?
I know chinese, so at least i can get the brief info from an un-translated game. But how about your english-speaking guys? To learn japanese?

I have friends fever on anime, but not on galgame. some of they are lolicons. But loli in galgame, it is the red line, so i cant discuss this with them. (well, i just cant ask them for..

Is there any team works on english translation? on galgame?
作者: raknet    時間: 2016-12-17 21:03
Whmh... I think,learn Japanese was a good method.Because you know the Chinese,and Japanese have a lot same common with Chinese.
作者: buffalo1    時間: 2016-12-31 20:15
It is more convenient to translate it into the language of your country.However, the language of the country where it was made can enjoy the atmosphere.
作者: water1    時間: 2017-01-05 00:54
I am happy that it is translated as RPG. It is difficult to play unless you can not read the explanatory text.
作者: wireless1    時間: 2017-01-13 03:57
I have not had much consciousness. There is no problem if it is fun.
作者: buffalo1    時間: 2017-01-21 16:03
If it is a movie, there are options for subtitles and voiceover. I am sorry that I can not choose it as a game.
作者: asoko    時間: 2017-01-21 16:40
For the non-translated games you can use Visual Novel Reader which would display the machine translation for most games (In many languages!). While machine translation is not the best you will be able to understand what is going on. But this will not translate the interface, so you need to learn japanese =)

Anime is easy to talk about with your friends, but galgames is what people do not really talk about. But over time there are more and more galgames on steam that are R-17. But like you said you cant really talk to them about loli in galgames or R-18 in general.
作者: LXDCF    時間: 2017-01-30 10:00
It's a good way to study japanese,not learn english.
作者: buffalo1    時間: 2017-02-10 19:58
If possible, I would like to play both pre-translation and translated word games, both. It seems easy to understand which one I like.
作者: wireless1    時間: 2017-03-05 18:06
RPG is also serious, but the Novell format is also serious.We can not read it unless I understand the language of other countries properly.

歡迎光臨 2DJGAME! NOVO (https://bbs4.2djgame.net/HOME/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5