2DJGAME! NOVO

標題: 送给会英语但不会日语的人-玩日文游戏方法 [打印本頁]

作者: flybird029    時間: 2007-08-30 08:56
標題: 送给会英语但不会日语的人-玩日文游戏方法
简单说,下载 Anime Games Text Hooker , Oh! Text Hooker & ATLAS 就可以把日
文翻译成英文。英文解释的更详细一点,看得懂就看吧。中文实在打不了,已经不
习惯了。

I have written this article in English, if you are not able to understand it, you are not likely to be able to use the way I described.

For those who can’t understand Japanese but can understand English there is a way to play untranslated Japanese games without having to learn Japanese.

There are two softwares that can extract text from game and put them onto a notepad. Anime Games Text Hooker and Oh! Text Hooker. By using the two programs mentioned along with ATLAS, which is a Japanese to English translator, the newly extract text on the notepad can be translated into English simultaneously. Combining these three programs, it is possible to translate the game without specific patch. True it is not possible to translate all the text perfectly, but it is possible to understand most if not all the ideas of the story.

Not all games are supported by the programs, but according to a American game forum about 50% of the game are supported.

If you are interested in this, you can search online to find the programs, if you are unable to find it, you can request it here, and I will most likely created a torrent for those who are interested.
作者: superbob    時間: 2007-08-30 13:48
能不能给出下载?
作者: digitlib    時間: 2007-08-30 20:13
这个是实时提取游戏里的日文对话的工具,用来配合实时的翻译软件atlas机器翻译成英文,我试过,基本上翻出来的不是人话。我觉得最大的用处是给翻译人员来翻译日文游戏用。
作者: farland-exp    時間: 2007-08-31 10:13
最好的办法还是自学日语,网上的翻译机翻译单词还凑合,翻译句子就不行了
作者: stxc    時間: 2007-08-31 19:33
能实时切换还好。。不然断章取义就理解不能了
作者: spyye    時間: 2007-08-31 21:32
通常那些翻译软件就是把文章分成一个一个词来译.............有语法错误是常见现象.....................所以还是多学一门语言比较好....................
作者: ccyou    時間: 2007-09-01 19:04
以前用了一段时间名为Ohthk.exe的程序,外加一个日中词典。

现在才知道这玩意儿全名叫Oh! Text Hooker

句子没法读,但单词翻译出来基本上就明白了(语法知识要知道点)。
作者: swks222    時間: 2007-09-12 23:25
这些软件翻译出来的话和平时说话的方式有些不一样   不过总比没有强  至少现在大学以下学校很少有开日语课的  基本是英语课

歡迎光臨 2DJGAME! NOVO (https://bbs4.2djgame.net/home/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5