帖子
精華
DB
註冊時間
2009-07-13
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 2011-01-26 05:47 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽
First of all, this game not have NTR. Is a 100% pure love game.

I already played several pure love games in the past, and most of them disappointed me.

However, this game that I am seeding today is different, this game is for sure one of the best games that I already played my whole life.

This is the UNIQUE game that I already played that we can really develop a sense of INTIMACY with a heroine in the game. When the protagonist begin to date the girl, is possible to know EVERYTHING about her life, about her intimacy.

This is the game that I played that is the most next to the VIRTUAL GIRLFRIEND. Yes, I feel like really dating the girl, I feel like I get a girlfriend playing this game ( I not get a real girlfriend long 6 years ).

In this game, the girl talk about the things that she likes, about her family, about her whishes about the future, about everything. The dialogues of this game are superb. Wonderful, lovely.

100% of all pure love games that I played in the past not have so much of “love”. Basically, the “common route” of the game is 90% of the game, just generic drama or comedy or boring daily life and when finally the protagonist begin to “date” the girl, this is already almost the end of the game. The protagonist make sex with the girl 2 or 3 times near to the end of the game and it is all. You really not notice so much “difference” between their relationship after or before they begin to “date”, the unique difference is the fact that they now make sex… You really not know almost anything about the life of the girl or about her intimacy, and the game end up like this… I already played some pure love games that we end up the game without even knowing If the girl have a father and a mother living with her or If she lives alone or whatever… This is “intimacy” ?  I guess, no.

The game that I am seeding today is different. The common route is really very long, but, the individual route is also very long too. You begin to the “individual route” of the girl already is the state of “lovers” like a official girlfriend and boyfriend, and the game show for a long time this “girlfriend and boyfriend” relationship. You date the girl in several places, she talk alone with you ( the protagonist) a lot and have a lot of events and others things where the girl show affection and devotion for the protagonist .  You really feel like you really get a girlfriend playing this game. I love it, I really love this game very much.

This game have anal sex content in Alice route ( I played her route until the end ), however, no one added the “anal sex” tag in erogamescape:
http://erogamescape.dyndns.org/~ap2/ero/toukei_kaiseki/game.php?game=14107#ad

Since I not know how to add tags in erogamescape, I cannot add it by myself. I cannot understand the controls of erogamescape site, is so much complicated to a non Japanese speaker… And I am too lazy to learn how to use erogamescape, this is boring,I prefer to spend my free time playing games…

The game is long, but, never boring. I wanted to play it forever. Too bad that I already finished Alice route. Now I will begin Io-chan route.

The game have 2 kind of ending for each heroine. A “Blue Ending” and a “Happy End”. “Blue Ending” is sad, and “Happy End” is happy.

The game have really some very beautiful moments, that make me in tears, like in certain moment, Alice is very sick, almost dying, and the unique way to save her life is swallowing a pill that will make her to become human. This pill, If a human swallow it, the human die, but, If a werewolf swallow it, the werewolf become human forever. Alice is so proud of her werewolf race, she refuse to become human, she prefer to die like a werewolf than to live like a human, then, you have the choice to allow her die ( blue end) or force her to swallow it against her will (happy end), Since I hate sad thing, I love happy endings, I choose the option to force her to swallow it. The protagonist take the pill inside his mouth and say to her that she want to kiss her and want that she swallow the pill form his mouth, but, If she refuse, he will swallow the pill and die. Tears comes out of my eyes in this moment. Beautiful moment. I am really glad that I am able to get the opportunity of to play such beautiful and wonderful game. I never will forget several of others exaggerated beautiful romantic moments of this game, yes, this game have several beautiful romantic moments, where the heroine show all her love and devotion for the protagonist.

I want to play more games like this.

Someone can suggest to me others games where the protagonist become for a LONG TIME of the gameplay time of the game like a lover with the heroine, and they really make together several romantic moments ? This game really touched my heart deeply, now I become romantic.

All others pure love games that I played are not like this, the protagonist become lover of the heroine just near of the end of the game and the “romantic” moments of the game are not more than just some few boring sex scenes. And in the majority of the games you really not notice any real development in the relationship of the heroine with the protagonist. Basically, all pure love games have a long common route and the individual route is not more than the protagonist making sex with the heroine some few times, however, all others moments of the in the individual route is not so much different of the common route, you really not feel like the protagonist and the heroine are really dating, besides the sex scene act…

In this game that I am seeding today, after the protagonist begin to date the girl, they begin to tell to everybody that they are now boyfriend and girlfriend, this is announced to all their classmates and friends, different of others pure love games that, for some unknown reason, the protagonist ALWAYS ask for the heroine to keep in secret from their classmates and friends that they are now lovers. I hate it. This is so idiotic.

Until Alice and the protagonist become lovers, this takes 22 hours of game play time, and until the end of game, more 11 hours, 33 hours of gameplay time in Alice route total time. Then, 11 hours of 100% pure “love love” between girlfriend and boyfriend, 11 hours of beautiful romantic moments. I really need to play more games like this.

Now, I will play Io-chan route ( the android). I hope I can see more 10 or 11 hours of more “love love” between girlfriend and boyfriend, full of romantic moments. For sure, I will finish all girl routes, this game really deserve to be played 100%, all girls are wonderful.

Finally, other good thing is the sexual content. This game have a lot of sex for a pure love game kind. For instance, in Alice route, I make sex with Alice 6 times. This is really a lot for a pure love game, since is like a rule in all pure love games to have just 2 or 3 sex scenes with each heroine. I hate games that have just 2 or 3 sex scenes with each heroine, but, I think that 5 or 6 sex scenes with each heroine is sufficient to make me 100% satisfied and happy.

I hope you all play this game. I seed only games that I really like, and I really liked this game a lot, you really NEED to play this game.

You all know that I have slow Internet speed, and I seed ONLY at night.

Maybe I need 4 or 5 nights to complete this seed, then, bear with me and have patience.

Links for general information:
http://vndb.org/v4868
http://erogamescape.dyndns.org/~ap2/ero/toukei_kaiseki/game.php?game=14107#ad
http://whale.bz/oretsure/index.html
https://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=688518
http://kiisu.jpn.org/eroge2.php?name=14107
http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E4%BF%BA%E3%81%AE%E5%BD%BC%E5%A5%B3%E3%81%AF%E3%83%92%E3%83%88%E3%81%A7%E3%81%AA%E3%81%97
http://holyseal.net/cgi-bin/mlistview.cgi?prdcode=9669
http://pm.d-dream.com/detail.php?arg_tno=8791
Walkthrough:
http://www.foolmaker.net/game/a/oretsure.html
http://seiya-saiga.com/game/whale/oretsure.html

seeder: fhc BRASIL from 2djgame

Repost this torrent in everywhere freely. Is unnecessary to mention my name like the real seeder. I not care.

[ 本帖最後由 fhc 於 2011-01-26 01:53 編輯 ]

本帖子中包含更多資源

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有帳號?註冊

已有 1 人評分DB 收起 理由
冰雾 + 150 發佈獎勵

總評分: DB + 150   查看全部評分

回覆

使用道具 舉報

熱情似火的冒險家

帖子
精華
DB
註冊時間
2004-09-20
2#
發表於 2011-01-26 10:57 |只看該作者
这是巴西君吧。又来发游戏了啊。太感谢了
这不是NTR游戏吗,真不像你啊

[ 本帖最後由 taburiss17 於 2011-01-26 10:58 編輯 ]
回覆

使用道具 舉報

VIP

欲罷不能的苦行者

世界でいちばんだめな人間 ...

帖子
精華
DB
註冊時間
2005-12-17
3#
發表於 2011-01-26 12:18 |只看該作者
brazil guy play non-NTR game?

is it the symbol of coming 2012
回覆

使用道具 舉報

掌握真理的先知

NTR的忠实追求者

昵稱
小山
帖子
精華
DB
來自
NTR星
註冊時間
2010-01-26
4#
發表於 2011-01-26 15:04 |只看該作者
这个……这个游戏标题比较恐怖……

我的女友不是人……

单看介绍图不错,G网介绍回家点去……

巴西兄的贴啊~~种子速度稳定~~
回覆

使用道具 舉報

VIP

掌握真理的先知

帖子
精華
DB
註冊時間
2009-11-27
5#
發表於 2011-01-26 16:05 |只看該作者
引用自 planetkeeper
brazil guy play non-NTR game?

is it the symbol of coming 2012

少俠神吐槽。。其實不懂日文看名字會以為是NTR。。
回覆

使用道具 舉報

fhc

熱情似火的冒險家

BRASIL

帖子
精華
DB
註冊時間
2009-07-13
6#
發表於 2011-01-26 17:12 |只看該作者
Mission Accomplished: 16 SEEDERS NOW !

Of course, is impossible for me to complete a seed of a file so big so fast. Looks like a anonymous friend that have the same files loaded his files using my torrent to help me to seed it more fast.

Thank you very much, anonymous friend, you really helped me a lot, thank you very much really.

I am now playing Io-chan route and I am really enjoying it a lot. Io-chan is wonderful, maybe her route is even better than Alice route.

This game is really a wonderful game! This game is for sure a treasure. I hope you all like this game also and enjoy the game so much like me is enjoying it now.

See you soon, my friends.

[ 本帖最後由 fhc 於 2011-01-26 06:17 編輯 ]
回覆

使用道具 舉報

執著未知的探索者

帖子
精華
DB
註冊時間
2008-01-13
7#
發表於 2011-01-26 18:49 |只看該作者
I need more NTR game!!!
回覆

使用道具 舉報

掌握真理的先知

帖子
精華
DB
註冊時間
2005-12-18
8#
發表於 2011-01-27 00:04 |只看該作者
巴西君的口味改变了
回覆

使用道具 舉報

傳說中的影之手

帖子
精華
DB
註冊時間
2004-05-28
9#
發表於 2011-01-28 01:46 |只看該作者
巴西君的英文帖,一定要顶~
LOVERS~恋に落ちたら…
回覆

使用道具 舉報

Rank: 10Rank: 10Rank: 10Rank: 10Rank: 10Rank: 10Rank: 10Rank: 10Rank: 10Rank: 10

能成為神或魔的幸運兒

昵稱
魂魄妖梦
帖子
精華
DB
來自
冥界白玉楼
註冊時間
2013-07-24
10#
發表於 2019-02-12 13:26 |只看該作者
感謝樓主分享
回覆

使用道具 舉報

Rank: 9Rank: 9Rank: 9Rank: 9Rank: 9Rank: 9Rank: 9Rank: 9Rank: 9

來自異界的召喚

帖子
精華
DB
註冊時間
2012-11-15
11#
發表於 2019-12-21 13:51 |只看該作者
感谢楼主分享
回覆

使用道具 舉報

Rank: 10Rank: 10Rank: 10Rank: 10Rank: 10Rank: 10Rank: 10Rank: 10Rank: 10Rank: 10

能成為神或魔的幸運兒

帖子
精華
DB
註冊時間
2015-02-19
12#
發表於 2022-03-13 06:48 |只看該作者
感谢楼主的分享
回覆

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

手機版|2DJGAME 多元化AMCG站

GMT+8, 2024-04-29 22:56 , Processed in 0.037181 second(s), 25 queries .

• 2DJGAME

© 2003-2019

回頂部