帖子
精華
DB
註冊時間
2010-02-19
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 2012-05-24 13:48 |顯示全部樓層 |倒序瀏覽
国外玩家Dave Oshry通过Twitter宣告了第一起由《暗黑破坏神3》引发的致死事件。虽然十分令人难过,可有外国媒体将这起事件看做一种普遍现象,就好像早就预料到会有此类游戏致死情况发生。

32岁的Russell Shirley被发现于周末死在自己家中,发现他的是他的房东和他的同事。他在疯狂的连续玩了3天《暗黑3》之后因突发心脏病身亡。

Oshry通过这篇博客文章中提到,死者Shirley确是一个宅男,虽然他所工作的公司提供免费的健身房会员卡,他却从来没有去锻炼过。

原文:
Diablo III Claims its First Real-World Victim, 32-Year Old Russell Shirley
        Good friend and writer here at Gameranx, Dave Oshry tweeted that the first Diablo III-related death has occurred. It’s sad that we have come to see this as a common phenomenon. It is as if we all expected there to be deaths associated with the game.
        32-year old Russell Shirley was found dead in his home over the weekend by his landlord and coworker. He suffered a heart attack after a three-day binge on Diablo III.
        The blog post Oshry linked us to indicates that Shirley lived a sedentary lifestyle, and while his place of employment offered free gym membership, he was hard pressed to use it.
        I suppose it goes without saying that everyone should monitor their playtime, and take time out for physical activity. Personally, I get my daily physical activity through the sport of Brazilian Jiu-jitsu; there are tons of other options, though. Try and channel that competitive spirit you have fostered through gaming into self-improvement once in a blue moon and the results might be more attractive than you thought.
        Our hearts, thoughts, and controllers are with Russell Shirley. We here at Gameranx ask that you treat games as anything else, and only use them in moderation.

http://n4g.com/news/1002678/diab ... old-russell-shirley

ASK-AD02 Ashsaviour ready.
Swordbreaker target lockon.
回覆

使用道具 舉報

欲罷不能的苦行者

帖子
精華
DB
註冊時間
2010-02-19
2#
發表於 2012-05-24 17:22 |顯示全部樓層
估计他玩的是专家级模式。

ASK-AD02 Ashsaviour ready.
Swordbreaker target lockon.
回覆

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

手機版|2DJGAME 多元化AMCG站

GMT+8, 2024-05-12 07:45 , Processed in 0.032571 second(s), 24 queries .

• 2DJGAME

© 2003-2019

回頂部