精華
DB
註冊時間
2009-07-13
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 2011-01-15 01:51 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽
THIS GAME HAVE NTR CONTENT !
If you want to read my english explanation about NTR and to see a BIG list of games with NTR content  with a short NTR review and description, click in this (LINK1) or, If the link is offline, try one of these 3 mirrors (LINK2) (LINK3) (LINK4)
If you want to know the latest news about NTR in games, read EVERYDAYS the NTR BLOG (link)
the NTR BLOG is VERY MUCH important. Not forget to check it every day.
If, unluckily, all my 4 sites are offline today, you can read a JAPANESE explanation about what is NTR in this (LINK1) or in this other (LINK2)

-----------------------------X-----------------------------

Several NTR games are being released recently, but, almost all these NTR games the NTR scene happens from the point of view of the girl. I hate it. In NTR games, the whole game needs to be from the point of view of the male protagonist only. When you see the NTR scene from the point of view of the girl, this mess up all NTR feeling.

What is NTR ? Are games created to play with the jealousy feelings of the player, then, the player need to see the male protagonist of the game like his “avatar” inside of the game, the player need to feel the feelings of the protagonist of the game. But, in games where change the point of view with others characters, this break up this “mood”. How can you can imagine yourself inside of this kind of game ? You are a “esper” to know what the main heroine is thinking or what she is doing during your absence?

You need to play NTR games from "first person", but, when have "multiple point of views with others characters, the game become "third person". This make the NTR feeling much more weak.

I think, one of the most fascinating things about woman is to try to imagine what she is thinking and to try to understand WHY she to do some things, that, from the male point of view, are hard to understand the reason that she to do some things or why she say some things.

When you play a game from the point of view of the main heroine, all “charm” and “fascination” about it is over.

Other important thing in NTR games are the suspense, apprehension about what is going to happen, excited anticipation of an approaching climax, you not know when the NTR scene will happens and you not know WHY the NTR scene is happening.

But, to play a game from the point of view of the girl, this mess up all fun.

Unfortunately, almost 100% of all NTR games that are being released recently the NTR scenes always happens from the point of view of the girl, these guys that make these games really cannot understand the true NTR feelings…

Have also others NTR games that have ALWAYS only BAD ENDINGS. I am against it very much. I suffered the NTR in my real life, and until nowadays I keep living a “eternal bad ending” since until nowadays I keep loving that evil woman from the bottom of my heart. WHY I need to play games with only bad endings?

I really loved that woman deeply, I not care how many men she fuck everyday, I just wanted to keep with her at my side forever, to become old together with her, to have kids with her, to live with her my entire life, but, is impossible: NTR IN REAL LIFE ALWAYS WILL END IN A BAD END. She abandoned me and until nowadays I keep suffering because of her.

NTR games are JUST GAMES. Then, why all these games need to have a bad end like real life? This is not real life, this is just a game.

The game makers think that who like NTR games are masochist that love to suffer, but, this is not true: Who love NTR games are people that already suffered NTR in the real life, and feel excited with NTR scenes, but, have also the desire of to reach a happy ending even after the NTR fact to happen.

Some of these NTR games released recently are a TRUE TORTURE from the beginning until the very end, and have horrible and terrible bad endings, some of them even worse if compared with what happens in real life.

I like to play NTR games and I like to try to imagine a happy ending in my real life.

I never play games with a bad ending.

NTR is the most exciting thing that exist in eroge, but, is unnecessary a bad ending.

This game that I am seeding today have “LESBIAN NTR”, not male NTR. Never misunderstood “LESBIAN NTR” with 3P or HAREM.

This game have, unfortunately, some 3P scenes. I hate very much 3P and HAREM.

3P are scenes where the protagonist of the game make sex with 2 girls at same time. I hate it. fhc is a MONOGAMIC GAME PLAYER. HAREM AND 3P IS DISGUSTING!

LESBIAN NTR is different of 3P or HAREM, since LESBIAN NTR are a scenes where 2 girls make sex and the protagonist is just hidden in some place ( peeping tom) and he watch this sex scenes, but, he NOT PARTICIPATE of the sex scene.

Also, LESBIAN NTR have always a “BONUS” : most of the time, in LESBIAN NTR games the protagonist can make the lesbian girl to fall in love for him and they end up the game together in a very beautiful happy ending, such kind of feature that not exist in straight normal male NTR.

Well, I hope you guys enjoy the game. If you guys liked it, I can share more LESBIAN NTR games in the future, but, If you guys disliked it, I will share only straight male NTR games in the future.

I tested the game with ITH not AGTH. Works nicely, but, the character name comes in the end of the sentence, but, this is not a trouble for the translation machine, is possible to play the game nicely with ITH and Translator Aggregator and to understand the whole plotline.

Links for information:
http://erogamescape.dyndns.org/~ap2/ero/toukei_kaiseki/game.php?game=3935
http://pm.d-dream.com/detail.php?arg_tno=1706
http://vndb.org/v948
http://home.milksoft.d-net.to/kanosora/index.html
https://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=56321
http://kiisu.jpn.org/eroge2.php?name=3935
http://holyseal.net/cgi-bin/mlistview.cgi?prdcode=4056
Walkthrough:
http://www5e.biglobe.ne.jp/~raindrop/cp.kanosora.htm
http://www5b.biglobe.ne.jp/~maguni/game/kouryaku/kanosora/kanosora.htm
http://www.material-book.net/game/kanosora/index.html

NTR KIND:A、C

NTR DESCRIPTION:

姫宮桜子(お姉さまキャラ)が相手。
千夏(幼馴染) :嫌がっていて途中で主人公が助けに入る
ゆか(妹キャラ) :手マンでイカされる
奈緒(メガネ)  :仕方なしに付き合ってる感じ
当該シーン目当てで買うには辛すぎるとのこと。

OTHER NTR DESCRIPTION FROM OTHER SITE:

共通ルートにて、千夏・ゆま・奈緒に桜子との百合行為を主人公が覗くシーン有り。人外の桜子が力を補充するためで恋愛感情はいずれも無し
修羅場はないが、ゆまや桜子ルートで主人公を好きな幼馴染の千夏を振るような形になるシーンがある。まぁ、ちょびっと鬱になる程度かな
桜子・杏、奈緒・琴乃に3P有り。どちらもそれぞれハーレムルートなので個別ENDに行くことで回避可

個人的に恋愛の絡まない百合や3Pは気にならないし、ヒロインにちょっかいをだす男キャラもいないため満足。
ゲームとしては凡作以上佳作未満かな。序盤が冗長だったけど個別ルートに入ってからは結構楽しめた

How to play Japanese Games in English Language:
Not use AppLocale. If you like Japanese Games you need a Unicode with Japanese System. If you use AppLocale, not request for help or support to fhc. fhc HATE AppLocale. I never will help you If you are using AppLocale.
I will teach for you how to make your windows become a "Japanese Windows" and to play Japanese games in English Language. Is easy.
1- Set Your Unicode to Japanese. Read my guide in this link (link1) or these mirrors, If link1 is offline today (link2) or (link3) or (link4)
2- Some games need also to change your regional defaults. If you begin to play a game, and the game cannot run, or run with errors or If the game crashs, try to change your regional defaults that FOR SURE will fix your trouble. Read my guide in this link (link1) or these mirrors, If link1 is offline today (link2) or (link3) or (link4)
3- To play japanese games automatically translated to english language, you need to use AGTH and Translator Aggregator.  Read FULL GUIDE in here (link)
4- Recently, Kaosu created a new tool immeasurably better than AGTH. Is the Legendary ITH (link) Kaosu already created a basic guide of ITH. If you already read my AGTH guides, you will notice that ITH is more easy to use. And ITH is 100% compatible with Translator Aggregator.
I not created a guide about ITH because is unnecessary. READ MY GUIDES about AGTH and Translator Aggregator. Done. If you mastered the usage of AGTH, will be easy for you to handle ITH.

Remember: fhc not seed 24 hours non-stop. And my upload speed is not fast.
Sometimes I seed during the day, but, the time that is more suitable for me to seed is always at night.
Maybe I need 3 or 4 nights to complete this seed.
Do not post messages complaining  saying "I am stuck at 99%" . I will complete the seed when I return to home.
Please, have patience.

And NOT FORGET to support the eroge industry. If you like the game, and If is possible for you, BUY IT .

If the eroge industry go bankrupt because of piracy will be our end. I cannot live without eroge. You can ? Then, If is possible for you, I beg you,  buy the games, ok ?

If eroge industry become rich, will be the best for us: more games will be released with more quality in the art and in the plotline too. If you buy eroge games,  everybody win: ourselves and eroge industry.

seeder: fhc BRASIL from 2djgame

Repost this torrent in everywhere freely. Is unnecessary to mention my name like the real seeder. I not care.

[ 本帖最後由 fhc 於 2011-01-14 14:52 編輯 ]

本帖子中包含更多資源

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有帳號?註冊

已有 1 人評分DB 收起 理由
冰雾 + 77 發佈獎勵

總評分: DB + 77   查看全部評分

回覆

使用道具 舉報

掌握真理的先知

NTR的忠实追求者

昵稱
小山
帖子
精華
DB
來自
NTR星
註冊時間
2010-01-26
2#
發表於 2011-01-15 11:44 |只看該作者
哇~~好久没看到巴西兄了~~

这个是巴西兄的新年第一贴吧~!!

支持支持~~
回覆

使用道具 舉報

掌握真理的先知

十年一觉工口梦

帖子
精華
DB
註冊時間
2005-11-08
3#
發表於 2011-01-15 18:22 |只看該作者
看见NTR就进来了,围观一下巴西君
活着就会有好事发生
回覆

使用道具 舉報

跋山涉水的旅行者

帖子
精華
DB
註冊時間
2010-01-26
4#
發表於 2011-01-15 23:29 |只看該作者
巴西兄老久没出现了呢。谢谢巴西兄分享了。
回覆

使用道具 舉報

fhc

熱情似火的冒險家

BRASIL

帖子
精華
DB
註冊時間
2009-07-13
5#
發表於 2011-01-17 06:30 |只看該作者
Mission Accomplished: 25 seeders now.

Some people keep complaining saying that lesbian NTR is not true NTR.

I guess, at least in this game, the lesbian NTR is very good.

In this game, the whole game is always from the point of view of the male protagonist.

In this game, Chinatsu and Yuma keep a secret relationship with Sakurako and LIE to the protagonist to keep in secret their relationship.

I guess, the LIE of the heroine and the DOUBT of the protagonist are the SOUL of any true NTR. The protagonist ask to Chinatsu “You will return to home now with me ?” and Chinatsu say “No, I have something to do now”, the Protagonist ask “What you will do now ?” and she say “that's not your business”.

This happens several times, maybe 3 or 4 times during the game, not remember very well exactly the number of times, but,  you notice that several times Chinatsu meet in secret Sakurako, of course, the protagonist not know about it yet, but, he feel really annoyed with the fact that his beloved childhood friend is keeping a secret from him...

What Chinatsu is doing in secret ? You not know, since the whole game is from the point of view of the protagonist only. This is wonderful, a true suspense. The protagonist (the player) have no idea of what is going on, have no idea of what Chinatsu is thinking and what Chinatsu is doing and WHY she is doing it. Suspense is VITAL in NTR, is the most important thing in NTR, because of this, in NTR games is a BIG MISTAKE to have scenes from the point of view of the heroine.

Why Chinatsu is lying? Chinatsu is hiding something from you. Why? You not know.

Someday the protagonist enter in secret in the Student Council Room, because he begun to become suspicious about what Chinatsu is doing alone with Sakurako after everybody is going home  and Chinatsu insisted in to keep in the room because she have some “important business to do” and she become angry with the protagonist when the protagonist tried to insist to she to tell to him what are these “important business” and he finally see Chinatsu and Sakurako making lesbian sex. This scene was a TRUE IMPACT to the protagonist. A beautiful NTR scene. I did masturbation 2 times just seeing this lesbian NTR scene. I really loved this scene

You cannot consider this scene a true NTR scene ?

And have SEVERAL NTR lesbian NTR sex during the game, maybe 4 or 5 NTR lesbian scenes, you notice that Sakurako have a lesbian relationship with ALL others main heroines.

WHY ? This is a mystery. Mystery is important in NTR games.

Then, this game have MYSTERY, LIE, DOUBT and a SECRET RELATIONSHIP that all main heroines try the best of to try to hidden the true from the protagonist.

If you guys cannot consider it a NTR, I am true disappointed with you all.

I really liked this game VERY MUCH.

This game really have a very nice and beautiful plotline, wonderful characters, a true mystery and very sexy hentai scenes.

Who not play this game is missing SO MUCH, but, I cannot force you guys to play this game.

I hope someday you guys finally can notice how wonderful is to play NTR games. I am trying my best to show it for you all, too bad that so few people can notice how good are NTR games.

Well, see you soon in my next torrent.

[ 本帖最後由 fhc 於 2011-01-16 21:45 編輯 ]
回覆

使用道具 舉報

跋山涉水的旅行者

帖子
精華
DB
註冊時間
2005-11-13
6#
發表於 2011-01-17 18:02 |只看該作者
NTR最高,好久没见此类型的了
漫海无崖,回头无岸
回覆

使用道具 舉報

sai

傳說中的影之手

帖子
精華
DB
註冊時間
2004-04-09
7#
發表於 2011-01-18 02:01 |只看該作者
巴西君的英文帖,我肯定来围观~

之所以感觉孤单,是因为爱上了你。
回覆

使用道具 舉報

Rank: 10Rank: 10Rank: 10Rank: 10Rank: 10Rank: 10Rank: 10Rank: 10Rank: 10Rank: 10

能成為神或魔的幸運兒

昵稱
魂魄妖梦
帖子
精華
DB
來自
冥界白玉楼
註冊時間
2013-07-24
8#
發表於 2019-02-12 13:01 |只看該作者
感謝樓主分享
回覆

使用道具 舉報

女神祝福的聖諭者

帖子
精華
DB
註冊時間
2019-08-16
9#
發表於 2019-09-11 03:54 |只看該作者
感謝樓主的分享
回覆

使用道具 舉報

Rank: 9Rank: 9Rank: 9Rank: 9Rank: 9Rank: 9Rank: 9Rank: 9Rank: 9

來自異界的召喚

帖子
精華
DB
註冊時間
2012-11-15
10#
發表於 2019-12-20 22:11 |只看該作者
感谢楼主分享
回覆

使用道具 舉報

Rank: 10Rank: 10Rank: 10Rank: 10Rank: 10Rank: 10Rank: 10Rank: 10Rank: 10Rank: 10

能成為神或魔的幸運兒

帖子
精華
DB
註冊時間
2015-02-19
11#
發表於 2022-03-12 05:52 |只看該作者
感谢楼主的分享
回覆

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

手機版|2DJGAME 多元化AMCG站

GMT+8, 2024-04-29 16:45 , Processed in 0.039594 second(s), 27 queries .

• 2DJGAME

© 2003-2019

回頂部